NoTouch 3.4 is a huge update over last year's 3.3 release. Apart from the major feature blocks, around 200 specific improvements have been made as well as upstream Linux updates with latest security updates integrated up to the release build date.
- New standard Linux kernel 5.15 with SecureBoot
- End-user Out-of-Box-Experience with "wizard"-based initial setup flow
- Dramatic Laptop/remote worker "local control" improvement with graphical Audio, Network and Screen Layout configuration
- Mechdyne TGX and Leostream support
- Onboard: On-screen keyboard
- Cisco WebEx
- Much-improved Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365 support
As Stratodesk prefers to releases early and release often (RERO model), please consult the specific release notes for your OS build.