NoTouch OS - Learn more about Stratodesk NoTouch OS
Learn more about NoTouch OS, the minimal footprint OS that installs from your server onto your PC, Laptop, Thin Client, or Raspberry Pi Endpoints
- NoTouch OS Installation and Live Boot Quick Start Guide
- Getting Started with NoTouch OS. A quick guide for configuring Stratodesk NoTouch OS
- NoTouch OS First Time Wizard. For configuring NoTouch OS locally from Factory resets.
- Configure NoTouch OS- Configuring NoTouch OS from the local interface
- Connections - Creating VDI or Virtual Desktop Session connections
NoTouch Center - Learn more about Stratodesk NoTouch Center
Get documentation for NoTouch Center, the browser-based administration software for IT administrators.
- NoTouch Center Quick Start Guide - PDF
- NoTouch Center Configuration Settings
- Adding connections to your NoTouch OS devices from NoTouch Center
- NoTouch Center Virtual Appliance Management interface
- How to create a role and user to administer a subset of group(s) in NoTouch Center "RBAC"
Technical Blogs | How to Videos | Training
Resources such as Blogs, Quick How-to Videos, and training that provide information on specific items or subjects.
- OnDemand Training, Quick links to training you can start now
- NoTouch Center Features
- Unified Communications & Plugins for Stratodesk NoTouch OS
- Endpoint Experience and Security Monitoring Integrations
Security Information - How does Stratodesk improve security
Information regarding the security advantages of Stratodesk Software
- Hardening Security on NoTouch
- Distributing and Managing Certificates
- Client Certificates for Authentication
Other Stratodesk Products
Stratodesk Virtual Appliance, Cloud Xtension, Citrix Workspace Hub, NoTouch GO, OnDemand Training and more.
- Cloud Xtension is an extension of your existing or Data Center NoTouch appliance that allows you to extend management of your NoTouch OS endpoints to connections outside of the data center.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
Find answers to regularly asked questions
- NoTouch Center in Cloud Marketplaces
- What Linux distribution is used for NoTouch OS
- Antivirus, and (Cloud) Security Tools on NoTouch OS
- Can a Raspberry Pi be used as a Thin Client